1. The Children’s Museum is open to visitors of all ages.
2. As the Children’s Museum offers hands-on experience programs and exhibitions, children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. The number of visitors per session is limited.
3. The Children’s Museum requires that every four children be accompanied by one guardian (or leader) for groups of up to ten people. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times during their visit.
4. Entry is permitted no later than 20 minutes after the start of admission for each session.
5. It is prohibited to bring food or drink including water inside the exhibition hall. Visitors who wish to eat or drink must leave the exhibition hall.
6. Please note that on-site reservation may end earlier at weekends and during vacations.
7. The National Folk Museum of Korea has no parking lot, but car users can use the nearby paid parking lots of the Museum of Contemporary Art and Gyeongbokgung Palace.
8. Please note that visitors are not permitted to use wheeled shoes, electric kickboards, kickboards, etc. inside the museum’s facilities and its surroundings for safety reasons.
Samcheongdong-gil 37, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03045 Republic of Korea | Tel : 82-2-3704-3114 Info : 82-2-3704-4540 | Fax : 82-2-3704-4543
Copyright ⓒ National Folk Museum Of Korea. All Right Reserved