A Museum that Nurtures the Minds of Blossoming Children, the Future of Our Culture
The Children’s Museum aims to provide a ‘positive environment’ in which children, who are the future of
our society and our culture, can grow as agents of our culture through a wide variety of cultural experiences.
Our Key Tasks
To operate hands-on type
exhibitions organized from
the viewpoint of children.
To develop and distribute
To construct a global
network for exchange and
To expand and improve the
online and offline contents
of the Children’s Museum.
‘Dreams’ of the Children’s Museum
1. We offer guided museum visits and educational programs to help children experience the joy of learning.
2. We are equipped with a system that ensures the safety and convenience of children while they are exploring the museum.
3. We offer comfortable spaces in which visitors can relax in perfect comfort.
4. We provide opportunities for children to come together in a natural environment with other children.
5. We offer enriching hands-on experience programs in which children can participate to satiate their curiosity and fulfill their desire to learn.
6. We organize a variety of exhibitions and systematically maintain and manage our exhibits and facilities in the optimum condition.
Samcheongdong-gil 37, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03045 Republic of Korea | Tel : 82-2-3704-3114 Info : 82-2-3704-4540 | Fax : 82-2-3704-4543
Copyright ⓒ National Folk Museum Of Korea. All Right Reserved